Monday 10 December 2012

Views from the south prom

Here's a couple of shots from my favourite part of the prom, there's lots to photograph at south shore be it the pleasure beach or the sculptures of modern art .
These sculptures lend theirselves so well to photography they make interesting subjects, by just changing position or the angle of the shot releals new and sometimes more interesting side to these stuctures. I also like to use Cokin filters to add a little something to the shots although i must admit black and white is my favourite medium to shoot in.........

So first up is a view looking noth including the huge mirrorball and one of the seating areas....



And this second one is a stucture named Desire, for this one i use my canon 18-55mm lens coupled with a cokin 2 stop filter and a warm up filter to get the colour tone ...one of my fav shots on a quirky angle....




I hope to bring you some more shots in a day or two.....

No comments:

Post a Comment